Battlefield Division just an idea for the 60hz

Duce397

Famous
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
426
For the last week we have it maybe we can put it on pistols , knives only . I brought this up while a few of us were playing and everyone seemed to like the idea.
 
The 60hz server is definitely one of my favorites, i'm down for anything as long as there are people playing. I'm willing to seed the server, but it seems like nobody has been joining lately.
 
I am forever coining the "pistols only" thing a new term...

"Call of Duty mode"
 
Revolvers only was a blast sunday . Was good to see everyone who came on had a good time.
 
Sadfully when it comes to the new servers the people that make the decisions never really listen to us on the forums.
 
Sadfully when it comes to the new servers the people that make the decisions never really listen to us on the forums.

Twiztid, That's just not true, I respectfully have to strongly disagree with you. Alex has changed the server very extensively based on requests from members. It went from 64 to 48 players (based on complaints over lag), then the rotation was changed twice (or even three times), the game play type was also changed, and now it's pistols only. I've even seen him sit idle in the server for over 4 hours in hopes of populating it when the rotation was changed. If the servers are not populating, its not the decision makers faults, its the members who are not seeding it. I haven't seeded it either, so i'm not one to talk, but they do listen.
 
What I'm saying is that we have not had a "proper" discussion on the FORUMS. Most of the time you have a informal meeting on teamspeak. But there are a lot of members that go on the server but don't go on teamspeak.
 
Back
Top