What does everyone think of the Rocket Labs maps? If you havent seen them try them out, they are under private match, at the very end of the list. There are 3 of them.
The bottom map (and possibly 2nd map, can't remember that one for sure though) you have a screenshot of was actually in the Battle Cars game (The pre-sequel to RL) for PS2
You can also play them via public match. They're pretty fun, although not really a fan of the bottom one.
I'll be honest, I like the Double Goal one best. It eliminates a big issue of mine with the game, which is lucky straight-up-the-middle goals on kickoff. The circular one is a nightmare. ;-;
I'll be honest, I like the Double Goal one best. It eliminates a big issue of mine with the game, which is lucky straight-up-the-middle goals on kickoff. The circular one is a nightmare. ;-;