- Joined
- Aug 27, 2014
- Messages
- 212
I have been frapping some of my games, but they will not up load, can i get some help got some good footage to share but will not up load to forum. so anyone throw me some hints?
:facewall:
:facewall:
for one don't use FRAPS if you have a NVidia card use they're record feature. But I guess fraps is as good as it gets
how do i use this?
What graphic card do you have? Not all nvdia card's support this feature. Also fraps is resource hog. Get either OBS or dxtory
This ^
GTX 6xx,7xx,9xx will support shadow play if you have the GeForce Experience installed (not sure on mobile card support).
AMD has rapt or whatever it's called now DVR recording. Should support 7xxx,2xx,3xx GPU.
Or go OBS. I find it the best once you set it up properly it's by far one of the better ones. You need to set it up properly so you can get the full experience with OBS with the best results depending on your hardware.
Last time he posted he had gt variant card.