FeelsBadMan

mank demes

Poster
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
118
Well I recently lost a $450 dollar knife betting my life away, and it sucked.
I kept thinking if I was able to get from $85 to $450 I can do it again. I deposited about 20 dollars again into a site, rage bet away, and lost it all. Still thought I can make it all so I deposited 3 keys and made that into $160 in which I then turned that into $250 and just recently LOST IT ALL.
My point: YOU'LL ALWAYS LOSE IN THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Also, never bet green.
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o[/ame]

A lone soldier stands, M9 Bayonet in hand. He watches as it falls into the green abyss. Never to be seen again. Another tear shed for those skins lost...

Sorry Mank, that's gotta suck. May your skins rest in Skinhalla.
 
I remember when I had like $5,000 worth of skins, but now it's gone! Luckily I was able to sell 3 knives before losing it all. Don't gamble kids!

Sorry for your loss man, I know that feel man.
 
i dont get this. every time someone posts this.

is CS:GO money like monopoly money?
 
not bad

i bet $300 and won $1800

i posted about it somewhere

sold everything and bought car parts and paid bills

life=good

k
 

Latest posts

Back
Top