Battlefield 4 Reputation system in BF4 Servers

reckonerz

I made one post
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
19
Hi Veteran Admins/Server Managers,

I just thought about an idea of having reputation system on BF4 servers. I understand I am not the first or the last to talk about this.

Why did I start this?

I am regular is eGO Lockers server, during the night times there are not really admins to look after the rule violators.

if there was a reputation system like ADK #6 had, where player gets a point for reporting a bad player who is violating the rule. I also agree players can abuse the system.

But why not setup something like ADK had.

i am sorry if this has been talked and discussed already.

It was just a thought that i wanted to share.
 
Hi reckonerz,

The idea sounds good, perhaps we will keep this in mind for Battlefield 5. There are a few things players usually do to report offenders on our servers. Post a ban request or join us in TeamSpeak some of them even record them and post them on our forums.

Thank you
 
Most bad players in terms of reputation (not skill) can also usually be associated with an disrespectful or abusive chat log. All chat logs can be found here. At some point or another they will slip up and even a pubber can post a ban request with the associated chat log or video here. If that's not fast enough you can always join us an become and admin yourself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top