Don't be in silver
Don't listen to this guy.
.
Nah, just don't have silver aim or else you'll end up in silver, and we don't want that happening. Silvers are bad. Silver should quit. Silvers should uninstall.
Nah, just don't have silver aim or else you'll end up in silver, and we don't want that happening. Silvers are bad. Silver should quit. Silvers should uninstall.
Nah, just don't have silver aim or else you'll end up in silver, and we don't want that happening. Silvers are bad. Silver should quit. Silvers should uninstall.
☺Husky;2847677 said:Hello Everyone I am new to csgo and to these servers and I was wondering if anyone can tell me some tips to playing! I know the spray patterns but I just need some more info :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:
-Husky
I wish for a world without silvers, so I don't have to cringe every time I watch them
Nah, just don't have silver aim or else you'll end up in silver, and we don't want that happening. Silvers are bad. Silver should quit. Silvers should uninstall.