S Smiley Thread Junky Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 830 Mar 15, 2016 #1 Has anyone or is anyone planing on making an Edgegamer Club yet? Otherwise I just made on named EdgeGamers. Name in game is 5M1L3Y add me, message me that your from eGO and I will invite. Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
Has anyone or is anyone planing on making an Edgegamer Club yet? Otherwise I just made on named EdgeGamers. Name in game is 5M1L3Y add me, message me that your from eGO and I will invite.
Emmy Adam is a Ding Dong =(e)= Joined Sep 25, 2014 Messages 871 Mar 17, 2016 #2 Still don't truly understand clubs but I would so join this xD
RiKiJakir0 EGO Addict Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,259 Mar 23, 2016 #5 Hey man my name is HunterKiller1541 add me please
A AureateAura Rookie Joined Jun 23, 2015 Messages 78 Mar 26, 2016 #6 League name: AureateAura Add me please!
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 28, 2016 #8 Added. In game name is flamelauncher11
Fistacles EGO Zealot Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 1,447 Apr 4, 2016 #11 Add me as well fam. IGN Fistacles
S Smiley Thread Junky Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 830 Apr 5, 2016 #12 Added everyone as a friend at this point. Spend me a message once you add me and i will add you to the Club
Added everyone as a friend at this point. Spend me a message once you add me and i will add you to the Club
| Sam Hain I made one post Joined Feb 7, 2013 Messages 4 Apr 27, 2016 #13 Hey, awesome. Add me too. I am 5AMHA1N