MLG Columbus

I was trying to make the point of CT in my head just forgot to mention it. Sorry for not being perfect.

their ct has always been pretty strong, its even improved as well since he was introduced as coach
 
their ct has always been pretty strong, its even improved as well since he was introduced as coach

He isn't there with them for that major. That annoying they looks goo against Na'vi then it fell apart
 
How did you guys do with your pickems today? I got every game right besides the envy game, and the VP game. I thought envy would still manage to beat CLG, and I thought VP would get crushed...boy was I wrong about those lol.
 
How did you guys do with your pickems today? I got every game right besides the envy game, and the VP game. I thought envy would still manage to beat CLG, and I thought VP would get crushed...boy was I wrong about those lol.

The only one I got wrong was envy, yea I saw VP rekt G2 they almost got THE DREAM!

How did your fantasy team do?
 
Last edited:
How did you guys do with your pickems today? I got every game right besides the envy game, and the VP game. I thought envy would still manage to beat CLG, and I thought VP would get crushed...boy was I wrong about those lol.

I knew Envy would have a hard time winning that game, But i still thought they would manage to beat CLG even though they lost allot of games recently.

Vp is still very strong, They just had rough period, they recovered very well.
They proved that they are still a strong team.
 
you think navi won't make it into the semis? i'd even put nip over g2 and astralis when looking at their current forms

and when has lg beat fnatic in a bo3? i can recall it being very close at times but never lg actually beating them..

https://gyazo.com/53dcb978c1df777113ada021d080b15e

MMQVILwO9Vv2.gif
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhQNS9Bb9R8[/ame]

nip/mous vs navi

fnatic/faze vs astralis

clg/gambit vs liquid

vp/g2 vs lg

only one NA team can advance to the semis now, and there is a possibility for a LG vs fnatic final, almost all significant teams will be on fnatic's side of the bracket
 
I'm calling it right now, liquid is going to the semi finals. They will lose there though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm calling it right now, liquid is going to the semi finals. They will lose there though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah they are going to lose to gambit in a bo3

forgot to do my pickems for today, r1p
 
Last edited:
nah they are going to lose to gambit in a bo3

forgot to do my pickems for today, r1p


Except gambit is already headed home :P It's clg vs liquid and liquid can take clg with how liquid has been playing at the major.

#roadtogold boys if I get all of today's right, and tomorrow's right, in guaranteed gold boys. I can also miss one today or tomorrow as long as I get the final day right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top