- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,276
I was trying to make the point of CT in my head just forgot to mention it. Sorry for not being perfect.
their ct has always been pretty strong, its even improved as well since he was introduced as coach
I was trying to make the point of CT in my head just forgot to mention it. Sorry for not being perfect.
their ct has always been pretty strong, its even improved as well since he was introduced as coach
How did you guys do with your pickems today? I got every game right besides the envy game, and the VP game. I thought envy would still manage to beat CLG, and I thought VP would get crushed...boy was I wrong about those lol.
How did you guys do with your pickems today? I got every game right besides the envy game, and the VP game. I thought envy would still manage to beat CLG, and I thought VP would get crushed...boy was I wrong about those lol.
you think navi won't make it into the semis? i'd even put nip over g2 and astralis when looking at their current forms
and when has lg beat fnatic in a bo3? i can recall it being very close at times but never lg actually beating them..
I'm calling it right now, liquid is going to the semi finals. They will lose there though
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm calling it right now, liquid is going to the semi finals. They will lose there though
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nah they are going to lose to gambit in a bo3
forgot to do my pickems for today, r1p
It's clg vs liquid and liquid can take clg with how liquid has been playing at the major. picking navi, fnatic, liquid and lg today
Rip fnatic
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are really playing awfull...
