- Joined
- Jan 25, 2015
- Messages
- 1,988
There goes my gold

WHY LIQUID? WHY? YOU HAD IT IN THE BAG, TWO TIMES. Its ok,
My gold medal rests on the game tomorrow. i picked navi, if they win, I will have gold![]()
ez lg
This guy.... EZ this EZ that...

RIP Gold everyone! only 3% of all Pick'em players got Gold.. lol
I really think they should make the Day#1 picks worth 2 points each.. Same risk as the Day#2 BO1 matches. This way you'd at least see a Top 5% to match the Fantasy Gold Trophy winners.
Just to add that's now 2 Majors in a row that only 3% have got Gold...
Cologne 2015 Top 18% got Gold.
Katowice 2015 Top 15% got Gold
Crazy that since they changed the point format it has made that Gold Trophy so much more difficult to get.. For anyone who got Gold you are a God and I hate you!
I won't even talk about the Fantasy Pick'em... #57'sTEARSTASTESALTY
If navi won the grand final I would have had gold ): sucks man
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk