Album of all masks, hats, and playermodels?

Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,488
Remember the massive imgur albums of all the sprites for trails? Can we get ones for masks, hats, and playermodels? There's no way to view them on the server, so making these easier to find could make for more informed purchase decisions.
 
http://imgur.com/a/Nm0f1

I spent 2 hours going through the model viewer to screenshot everything. Im pretty sure I got all the player models, 3 of the 4 glasses (one is missing the vmt and vmf files), and all but a few hats (missing watermelon, traffic cone, metal bucket, baseball cap, and coffee mug. IDK where they are located, so I can't view them). I'll get around to doing masks tomorrow. Probably. if i feel like it. If i missed a player model/hat that's in the shop and not listed above, let me know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top