whats everyone drive?

My wife insane asking her to drive me places. My license is suspended (Long story) (short version the county doesn't know how to file paperwork correctly) But my wife has a 2005 Nissan Altima.
 
WqXbybq.jpg
 
Have a 2013 BMW 535i now... hope to get a 2017 GTR soon.

RIP to the busa in the picture... also the vette is gone too :(

RGXYlwe9FtMcCWpRBLdsViustwCMKMCJpHRgmxFc49Q
 
Last edited:
2011 Honda Pilot, Gray (4x4).

His name is Paulo and he likes snow.
 
white 1999 jeep wrangler Sahara edition, 5 speed manual 6 straight cylinder 4.0 liter with soft and hard, or no top at all.
 
Chuck you beast, how is that BRZ?

Always wondered about those things coming from a GT...
 
Chuck you beast, how is that BRZ?

Always wondered about those things coming from a GT...

I love it. It's not the fastest car I've driven but it's definately one of the most fun to drive. Since October I have almost 13k miles on it and I wouldn't trade it for a different one.

On a side note, my UEL headers came in on friday, overpipe and catback exhaust should be coming in on Monday.
 
I love it. It's not the fastest car I've driven but it's definately one of the most fun to drive. Since October I have almost 13k miles on it and I wouldn't trade it for a different one.

On a side note, my UEL headers came in on friday, overpipe and catback exhaust should be coming in on Monday.

Oh how I loved the rumble. I got it with about 30k miles and put a good 35k on it the few years i had it. Had downpipe with magnaflow out the back on just an accessport 93 oct stage 2.

It slightly edges out the zx6r, but only because PA sucks for 9 months a year haha.
 
I love it. It's not the fastest car I've driven but it's definately one of the most fun to drive. Since October I have almost 13k miles on it and I wouldn't trade it for a different one.

On a side note, my UEL headers came in on friday, overpipe and catback exhaust should be coming in on Monday.

Such a fun car! It may not be the fastest but the way it drives is so nice
 
Volkswagen golf r3.

285.000 km / 177.000 miles

Pretty much a car you see allot in the netherlands
 
I hate how you guys keep reminding me how old I am (I know, London, I know).

3wimklB.jpg
 
2015 Mustang GT. :)

12687968_10207421582689724_5479831746230305592_n.jpg


Sad thing is, my spray is still the 1990 Skyline GT-R that I had for 6 years, even though I sold it 3 years ago. :D


Oh, and my bike: A 2007 Harley Softail. This is the most recent pic of it even though I've done a few more things to it since then:
12065910_10206829349244258_8670979106995552177_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top