A dedicated shot4shot room or area, with cool designs, like a gun rack or wall on it or something.
If you ever need a tester, I'd be glad to help!
Sharks and minnows in the pool.
Mario party games
Not a bad map
Maybe some Easter eggs
Coffee!
I honestly don't know what to suggest, let me know when there is a version to play test. My ideas/suggestions spawn after seeing it
Or just leave them at 100 HP, and have a trigger that prevents slash damage only for X sharks, so the minnows can't fight back.For now, I've just added a generic shot4shot outside the cellblock. I'll see if I can do more with it later on. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sharks and minnows is definitely something I will have now! The minnows will get knocked down to 45 health so the shark has to left click knife them to kill them.
Of course It'll primarily just be used as an LR game.
Is there a soccer field? Always nice to have for a number of LRs.
Having a talent show room or something of the equivalent would be cool.
Just a side suggestion, but it would be cool to have a set spray area, also for LR FR where T's can go on a flat wall with designs, etc.
Or just leave them at 100 HP, and have a trigger that prevents slash damage only for X sharks, so the minnows can't fight back.
A dedicated shot4shot room or area, with cool designs, like a gun rack or wall on it or something.
If you ever need a tester, I'd be glad to help!
this bro literally stole my triangles from knightfight.
![]()
Stay tuned for more updates!
i did them first so u stole them from medo u mean castle spires cuz I stole those from irl
all ts go to the center of soccer field.
*random t activates airball*
*all ts drop to their doom*
?????
profit
I want to test this. Please give Medviah a workshop link so he can mess around on it. The walls have spikes!
I'll hook you up with one as soon as I finish Simon (which is really soon).
implying copy pasting my simon takes a lot of time