ba_jail_bliss ~ Suggestions welcome

A dedicated shot4shot room or area, with cool designs, like a gun rack or wall on it or something.


If you ever need a tester, I'd be glad to help!
 
A dedicated shot4shot room or area, with cool designs, like a gun rack or wall on it or something.


If you ever need a tester, I'd be glad to help!

For now, I've just added a generic shot4shot outside the cellblock. I'll see if I can do more with it later on. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sharks and minnows in the pool.
Mario party games
Not a bad map
Maybe some Easter eggs
Coffee!

I honestly don't know what to suggest, let me know when there is a version to play test. My ideas/suggestions spawn after seeing it

Sharks and minnows is definitely something I will have now! The minnows will get knocked down to 45 health so the shark has to left click knife them to kill them.

Of course It'll primarily just be used as an LR game.
 
Is there a soccer field? Always nice to have for a number of LRs.

Having a talent show room or something of the equivalent would be cool.

Just a side suggestion, but it would be cool to have a set spray area, also for LR FR where T's can go on a flat wall with designs, etc.
 
For now, I've just added a generic shot4shot outside the cellblock. I'll see if I can do more with it later on. Thanks for the suggestion!



Sharks and minnows is definitely something I will have now! The minnows will get knocked down to 45 health so the shark has to left click knife them to kill them.

Of course It'll primarily just be used as an LR game.
Or just leave them at 100 HP, and have a trigger that prevents slash damage only for X sharks, so the minnows can't fight back.
 
Is there a soccer field? Always nice to have for a number of LRs.

Having a talent show room or something of the equivalent would be cool.

Just a side suggestion, but it would be cool to have a set spray area, also for LR FR where T's can go on a flat wall with designs, etc.

Yes, there is a soccer field, will probably put it in the central area with wipeout and disco. For a high spray wall, most of the flat walls in the map will do but I can implement a wall with measurement lines on them as a dedicated high spray area. Good idea!

Or just leave them at 100 HP, and have a trigger that prevents slash damage only for X sharks, so the minnows can't fight back.


Good idea! Will use.

A dedicated shot4shot room or area, with cool designs, like a gun rack or wall on it or something.


If you ever need a tester, I'd be glad to help!

For now, I've put a generic S4S right outside of cell block. Time will tell if it will be moved.

Anyways, quick update. Climb is now pretty much finished. The gimmick is that it can be adjusted from short to longer with a push of a button. The central platform in the middle will move up or down making it easier/harder. There's also another button that electrifies the water and damages you for 25 HP every time you fall (could be fun for LR's).

BStWfhf.jpg


6r5d0TF.jpg


Also, thanks to RDK's suggestions, I removed a connector and cleaned up some parts so the map now looks like this.

BXgJZ9Q.jpg


Stay tuned for more updates!
 
Last edited:
BXgJZ9Q.jpg


Stay tuned for more updates!

We need more of this. It actually looks like a prison. See those spiked walls? Those are for the heads of our enemies! We need the spikes to have skewered our enemies upon the walls!

Also you should add a GoT reference in here, seems fitting.
 
Phew, I can finally churn out another update log. I got sorta busy again but I got a lot done in these past 4 days.

First things first, I cleaned up the area around climb again and finally finished the armory. CT's spawn in a parking lot and there is a hallway with two flights of stairs to get to armory.

opjTgNu.jpg


Here is the outside and inside of armory. There are two exits and I did the better method of spawning guns. T's gotta wait longer to enter than CT's and the fences right outside armory have no collisions meaning you can shoot right through them without having your bullets do less damage (but you cant walk through them, there's a player clip).

3N8ANA2.jpg

KI7KmYD.jpg


I also finished up heal with working food and kitchen is semi done. Simon is still a heavy WIP.

fn34c91.jpg


Soccer also has two variants. One is your generic soccer field but the field can open up to reveal Airball. A harder more skill based version of soccer. Not who gets to the ball first.

eJx2GAr.jpg


So here's what the map looks like now.

V7rkd2B.jpg


There's still A LOT to do but I really enjoy doing it. I intend to release a playable version soon so I can get proper feedback on stuff. Thanks for reading!
 
all ts go to the center of soccer field.
*random t activates airball*
*all ts drop to their doom*
?????
profit
 
I want to test this. Please give Medviah a workshop link so he can mess around on it. The walls have spikes!
 
all ts go to the center of soccer field.
*random t activates airball*
*all ts drop to their doom*
?????
profit

Airball doesn't kill. Falling just teleports you to either ends of the court again.

I want to test this. Please give Medviah a workshop link so he can mess around on it. The walls have spikes!

I'll hook you up with one as soon as I finish Simon (which is really soon).
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top