Upcoming Clan Wide Meeting Topics

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,983
We will be having a Clan Wide Meeting in the near future, announcement on it will come by the end of this weekend see keep your eyes on the forums for updates.

What would you like to see Leadership address or discuss at this meeting?
 
Recruiting, and return of the social hour and more clan-wide events, ones that aren't division specific.
 
I would like to see something along the lines of talking about the suggested perks for Dedicated Supporter on Teamspeak. The forum that was made by StealthGus has a lot of cool ideas.
 
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I'll mark them down in my agenda.
 
Just something I've noticed increasing over time, and not in any specific rank, division or group, but my suggestion would be reiterating the importance of these two threads and their content:

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281463

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135046

(non-admins won't be able to view the threads, but I believe that at-least some of the info pertains to them also, which is partially why I bring it up as a possible topic in a clan-wide meeting)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top