Steam Sale

hate

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 5, 2010
Messages
388
What should I get on the steam summer sale? I will say the only games I have are CSGO/Source/DOD and well that's about it.

I am not into games like WOW or Diablo...

Looking at maybe adding some of the Battlefield series...maybe some Tom Clancy series, maybe some COD???

I really like FPS like CSGO... so what should I get.
 
I HIGHLY recommend Borderlands 2, in my opinion it is one of the best shooter looter games out there and by far my favorite FPS game. Some other recommendations I can give is Stardew Valley if you like that genre, Dead by Daylight, Payday 2 from what I have seen (debating whether to pick this up myself as it was good then got bad, heard it's good again), and either of the fallout games.
I can tell you that if you are going to get battlefield then get it on Origin, steam doesn't have any of the good ones (BF3 and BF4) and on Origin they have a one of the DLC on the house. If you are thinking about Tom Clancy I would recommend picking up Siege or any of the Splinter Cell games,
 
DOOM is 35$..it's fully worth the 60, so the sale is a great deal. the single player is amazing.
 
Whatever type of game play you want you should look into more and see what kinds of games there are. Last summer sale I looked into Open World games and got a few that I wanted and then some lol I think I got like 5-7 Open World games and I have played the majority of them, beat a few and still need to start playing a few of them and finish a few lol
 
Project Snowblind. Its from 2005 or so, so it looks a bit dated, but the campaign was way ahead of its time in terms of layout and such. Lots of fun, and it WAS going for $1.45 or something, versus the normal $9.99.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top