I got on a little while ago onto Steam.. and decided to try the CAVES server... never played it before... so I connect.. download the map file.. and get on. I get on a team (I think it was blue) and pick demo... played like 3-4 minutes and shot some grenades/spam, etc whatever in some alcove overlooking some track (shooting at another demo from the other team)... and then the round ends.. and teams get switched.
Then during setup.. I lay down some stickies at the "gate" for the other team.. and once it opens... an uber comes thru.. I click detonate.. of course they just carry on (that was dumb =)... and then I'm at the menu screen... with a msg I was "BANNED." I'm like "Eh??"
So I'm confused... The "reason" apparently was "General cheating/exploits?" Many of you know me... so I wonder if this was some wierd bizarre occurence... or mistaken identity. My stats are defintely not some of someone who cheats LOL!!!!
Just wondering what happened I guess...
Thanks
Then during setup.. I lay down some stickies at the "gate" for the other team.. and once it opens... an uber comes thru.. I click detonate.. of course they just carry on (that was dumb =)... and then I'm at the menu screen... with a msg I was "BANNED." I'm like "Eh??"
So I'm confused... The "reason" apparently was "General cheating/exploits?" Many of you know me... so I wonder if this was some wierd bizarre occurence... or mistaken identity. My stats are defintely not some of someone who cheats LOL!!!!
Just wondering what happened I guess...
Thanks












