Contesting a Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandpa Nova

I made one post
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Messages
6
Hello, I do not know if im in the right spot to be putting this in, But im contesting a 5000 min ban for Disrespect,Abusive, and breaking server rules. The only thing i can think of that involves breaking server rules is, Influencing the vote, or accidentally killing someone in jail, or accidentally swearing. I believe this stuff only results in a kick not a ban. Abusive may have been me arguing with luke_swear as well as disrespect. The reason behind that was because I dont get along with him from time to time, but i get too involved with him doing his job. I feel that was the reason i got the ban, I dont recall being disrespectful to any other admins, Ive only disrespected 2 total now, and apologized with the first. Id be fine with the ban shortened to some extent or removed all together because i enjoy playing these servers. Thank you-Grandpa Nova
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top