Are you buying No Man's Sky?
UPDATE: I am still thinking about getting it, I still don't know even with all the Youtube videos that I have seen about the game and following a few youtubers that have given updates about the game. I will eventually get it, I am just going to wait a little longer.
Does the game interest you?
I think that it is a cool game and interesting way of how the game functions.
Have you ever played a game similar to No Man's Sky?
Rebel Galaxy was one that I played a bit and enjoyed, almost the same concept, but not quite.
.
What are you looking forward to?
The online aspect at some point. A lot of people hate that it is not online. More objectives other than mining for materials and getting your ship, weapon, and other things upgraded.
What are your hesitations?
Online, I think that they are not going to get that rolling anytime soon. As well as what I mentioned about more objectives so it is not as repetitive. If someone can finish the game in 40 hours or less is quite annoying imo, I think that they should have made it extremely hard to get to the center of the universe, like have it to where someone would have to spend minimum of 200 - 400 hours getting to the center of the game. I want to have this game be an endless game so that I have a good time doing 5-6 hours a day on planets. solar systems and whatnot. That is one thing that I think won't be part of the game til enough people say something about it.
I know that you are able to just go to the systems that are not to the center and spend the time just going around in circles but they need to make it more interesting. Multiple streamers that I watch are having a hard time talking about the game now that it has been out for the last week. I think that they should have a huge patch to where it would make it harder to get to the center and add things that people have been expecting pre-release.
Enough ranting, I could do this all day lol