Wanna Know How Much I Wasted My Life On Counter Strike?

BoltAction

Forum Fanatic
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
981
I have officially played/owned Counter Strike:Global Offensive for over a year. I'm taking my hours(1906) and dividing them by the amount of hours in a year(8760) to figure out how much time I spent playing the game.
1906/8760 = ???







21.8%Rounded to the nearest tenth.

That means I played 21.8% of the year on Counter Strike.
 
Once I get Overwatch I'm done with cs lel the games pro scene is dead and so is everything about it except community severs, regular cs just isn't fun
 
As long as you're having a good time and doing what you like to do, then it's not wasted time!

That being said, get outside ya dingus
 
Once I get Overwatch I'm done with cs lel the games pro scene is dead and so is everything about it except community severs, regular cs just isn't fun

How dare you say that. CS will always be my love <3. VIVA LA COUNTERSTRIKE
 
Only 21%? Needs to be atleast 50%. Shape up man, otherwise you won't make the team
 
damn, its crazy to think, i only got CS this time last year ... and i too have put almost 20% of my life in the past year into this game.
 
See I have maybe 2000 hours in CS combined on all 3 of my Steam accounts over the past like.... 8-9 years.

What do you do to accrue that many hours..?
 
I have 290 hours played on CS GO. A lot of the hours is me playing on the TTT server. xD
 
Back
Top