Dumb Question

Joined
Dec 23, 2015
Messages
52
Hey guys!!! I know this is kinda dumb, but how do you recruit people? How do you know which players were recruited by each eGO member? Is there a space to provide a name when you are signing up?
 
We have a system called DAPS that's available for leadership members to view. It shows us who's recruited who, how many recruits we have, percentages, etc.
 
That's dumb.

In other words, I'd usually direct them to the link www.edge-gamers.com/join

Give them the three step process of signing up on the forums,

Then integrate with maul,

Then make an application under the source division.

That's typically what I use when recruiting new members. When talking about if there's a space to provide a name, the person signing up can enter names which of whom introduced them to eGO. AKA: Reffered by.
 
That's dumb.

In other words, I'd usually direct them to the link www.edge-gamers.com/join

Give them the three step process of signing up on the forums,

Then integrate with maul,

Then make an application under the source division.

That's typically what I use when recruiting new members. When talking about if there's a space to provide a name, the person signing up can enter names which of whom introduced them to eGO. AKA: Reffered by.

Thnx
 
The only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask! Also keep in mind, while we do looking for quality over quantity in recruitment, you may have a method that differs from someone else! Once you find what works for you, you should be able to bring in a lot of really good new members to the community!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top