Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Do you wear contacts or glasses?

  • Yes; I typically wear contacts

    Points: 16 7.3%
  • Yes; I typically wear glasses

    Points: 68 31.2%
  • Yes; I wear both contacts and glasses

    Points: 25 11.5%
  • Sometimes; only when I have to

    Points: 19 8.7%
  • No; but I should

    Points: 19 8.7%
  • No; I have perfect vision

    Points: 68 31.2%
  • No; I had surgery in the past to correct my vision

    Points: 3 1.4%

  • Total voters
    218

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
Do you wear contacts or glasses?

gamingGlasses_zpskpiaznji.jpg


If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. :thumbup:​

I wear contacts mainly. Once in a while I'll rock a pair of glasses.
 
I have a pair of glasses that help me see far distances (woooo nearsightedness!). I usually just wear them when driving at night and during class.
 
Other? I need to wear my glasses/contacts to fix a slight astigmatism in my left eye but I don't like wearing them everyday if I'm not going to be reading or driving.
 
I stopped wearing contacts about a year and a half ago and went back to just glasses. Cant see more than a foot without anything
 
I've had glasses since I was super young.. I did have a stint with contacts, but I just didn't stick with it. I kind of want to look into them again.

I'll never do laser surgery because I'm scared that even 1% it could get botched..
 
Yeah I wear them all the time, however I do prefer to game with my glasses on as it reduces stress on my eyes throughout long sessions ...
 
I alternate between both, most of the time contacts, but if I do wear my glasses, I have colored contacts in anyway~ Yay cosplay!
 
Glasses. Looking to get some disposable contacts eventually
 
Back
Top