Verdun, 24 hour steam sale

Scott

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
850
As the game Verdun is currently on a 60% sale, i just wanted to ask if it is worth it and if any of you other gamers have played it. If so what your thoughts are on the game ...

If you want to check out this game, go here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/

Thanks, Scott.
 
I have the game and enjoy it. It's different but in a good way. There weren't really any WWI games out at the time so it was a refreshing change. The only downside is that whenever I played it there weren't many people playing it. Now that was 2 years ago when I first got the game and it may be different now. I've been meaning to give it a go again, but I've just not gotten around to it.
 
The game is fun in its own way. The style is completely different then any of the other shooters that I have played. If my computer would handle the game then I would be playing it but I need to upgrade it a bit before I am able to play a lot of my games that I have.
 
I tried the game out, but got a refund after 30 minutes ...

The game kinda looked cool from screenshots, gameplay and reviews, however this game is just simply a boring game. I should have thought about it prior to buying the game, "what is really going to be fun about trench warfare", turns out that nothing was fun about trench warfare. A good game none the less, with very accurate historical features (maps, guns and player models).
 
I'm bummed I missed out on it, I was planning to buy it, but it slipped my mind
 

Latest posts

Back
Top