I'd be down for some roll20 or tabletopsimulator
we talkin 3.5? 5? etc?
Can I Skype to play?
I play DnD with a couple other members of the CS division. Have for about 4 years now. Rotated through a lot of rule sets. Only a couple of the players are still around doing the D n Ding.
Rule Sets I've played in/ DMed for:
- 2nd Edition
- 3rd Edition
- 4th Edition
- 5th Edition
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (half of it is homebrew because screw that dice system)
- Dungeon World
- Iron Kingdoms
- Stars without Numbers (haven't played in / dmed yet but have all of the books for)
- And finally a half-completed rule set, that I created from scratch, after agonizing over one of my players decisions to build the most OP weapon in the literal universe.
I'd highly suggest roll20 and opting into one of their premium services, it gives you a lot more options as a DM to do.. things. Tabletop simulator seems like it could also work, haven't tested it out yet.
Best part of roll20 is it's free unlike Tabletop.

If there's some peeps interested I think we'd try to find some way for us all to get up. I just suggested roll20 cause that's what I use atm as it has a lot of great stuff for free and has built in voip and video.

Also just a little update since I've had some people approach me elsewhere. Right now I'm planning on making this a West March style game meaning you can come and go as you please. It's the easiest way to accommodate people who might have chaotic schedules so just cause you're busy doesn't mean you can't join please feel free. Also don't feel like you can't join cause you've never even heard of this "DnD." I only started playing like 3 months ago so don't feel like you have to be a die hard nerd (which I'm not but hope to become).
I love DnD. I just cant always make dates to play![]()