GG jail a poem

priinceXD

I made one post
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
15
I will miss you jail every part every Map. I'd play you All day till I felt like crap. Umbrella with your negev and vents one CT died the round became tense. Canyon with different jumps everyone who failed they were all chumps. On syntax we all praised the sun that map is great that map is fun. To all the maps may you rest in peace your in a better place enjoy the last moments against time it's a race what do I do what server do I play it may come back someday or at least I pray.

A poem written by Ayden_Games

Have a great day or at least try

Pay your respects

In conclusion gg jail many memories were made.:(
 
roses are red jail is dead
you just got pranked is what medviah said

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top