Back to DoD:S after 5 years!

Argeta

I made one post
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
2
Hello! I am so bored of every game atm, and just dreamt back to the Day of Defeat days, where realism was so popular. So I made a fast Google search "DoDS realism" and now I am here! Do I have to apply for EGO in order to play in the realism servers?
 
Awesome, welcome back to DOD:S! Realism is currently held every other Saturday at 8:00PM EDT in a private server, but it is open to anyone who wishes to come play, and I am sure we would all be happy to have you! Just hop into our Teamspeak server Saturday night for the password and information. We didn't have it last week, so it will be held this week. We also have Kalt, Donner, and Avalanche. Realism mod is not on the public servers, they are vanilla with !medic and Gameme stats, and Avalanche is almost always full. Unfortunately I work this Saturday so I won't be in attendance, although I heard they had 30+ people show up last time!

Here is the thread to setup Teamspeak if you don't have it. You don't have to be in EGO to attend, but EGO is always recruiting and the DOD:S division is full of a bunch of great people, so I would highly recommend joining! Just join us in Teamspeak browse down to the room called "&Gravy" under the Day of Defeat section.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268472
 
Last edited:
Come on out on Saturday night. We had a killer turnout for the last realism event, hopefully it's the same this week. Hope to see you there!
 
Alright, I might be there! I do study all days long, I'll see if I can find some free time to play.

I played DoD:S together with other Source engine games since 2006 til 2011, until I switched over to console gaming for 5 years. But now I am back!

How long are the realism games by the way?
 
Usually around 45 minutes. If enough players stick around we run a second round.
 
You'll love playing here... The events held are a blast. If you hop on our teamspeak server sometimes we just band a quick group together for some shenanigans. Its a good time! Hope to see you on!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top