Old or New Sounds

Old or New Sounds

  • Old Sounds

    Points: 25 44.6%
  • New Sounds

    Points: 16 28.6%
  • Don't Mind

    Points: 15 26.8%

  • Total voters
    56
i prefer some new sounds, and some old sounds. new ak is junk tho, never playing cs again.
 
"Everyone got mad at the sound changes even IGN and five days later they forgot what even happened" - A comp player

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
I'm somewhat mixed, though I like most of the the new sounds

Some of the old ones were garbled sound vomit but then again some of the new ones, while more realistic, sound like someone shoving a stick between some fan blades at best.
 
I pretty much just don't like the new AWP or AK. Those guns are supposed to be loud and booming.
 
Gun Sounds

I honestly dont mind the new ak sound, and i really like the new aug sound. other then that i dislike.
 
I like some of the new ones and miss some of the old ones
 
I feel as if CS:GO needs to make things new and refreshing, and making some of the sounds either more realistic, or changing them a bit was a good start.

The awp although sounds like thunder, and the M4A4 sound to me at least doesn't sound like the actual weapon. Other than that, I believe that the new sounds are good; as some of them have been around for far too long.
 
All the sounds are much better. they sound much more realistic and energetic. I wish for 1.6 AK sound but thats not gonna happen. Only complaint is a1-s. Sounds like a friggin staple gun.
 
Don't really mind much at all. The old ak sound was awful in my opinion so I welcome it and I like most of the others.

Doesn't rustle my jimmies though.
 
I hate the new AK sound it sounds like the old bizon ;-;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top