de_infernew

Do You Like Infernew?

  • Yes!

    Points: 18 66.7%
  • Mixed Feelings

    Points: 5 18.5%
  • Nope

    Points: 4 14.8%

  • Total voters
    27
it's just called inferno, not infernew. please fix. Also I like it, its nice and colorful. It seems to be more balanced as well.
 
>How did it feel?
>Was there any foul play involved?
>Did Zer0 cry at the end?
>Was it a fulfilling experience?

a. Pretty normal day, I'm the TTT (Tic Tac Toe) master after all.
2. Yes, after he realized I was going to win, he went again. Then I won against that
III. No, but he sounded a little disappointed
four. It depends if you are a veteran or a new player, but overall it was a good experience
 
I'm still uncertain I dont like how much they changed.. Im mostly salty about alot of my sic nade spots being ruined :/
 
I haven't played on it yet but I've seen gameplay and it looks cool
 
wew

it reminds me alot of italy now. just doesnt feel the same tbh. =(-_-)=
 

Latest posts

Back
Top