eG's &eGO's

KogaWolf

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
360
Hi everyone :P you all know my by now and if you don't I'm Koga, avide player of ttt and more or less a veteran on the server. If your a eG or eGO you don't really need to pay much attention to this unless you've lost yourself. And don't get me wrong this isn't a slam on e's either :3 but a lot of you need to realize that admins are there to help but are still there following the most basic rule that most of us joined eGO for, were there for fun and enjoyment of the dorks that play in the servers. So next time your Rdm'd or kicked or so on don't spam admin chat trust me we can see it the first time you do it, it's just were either still alive and having fun or were looking into the situation so sit back and enjoy the fun of the people around you, were trained for a reason u know :3 these dorks can brighten your day and if not them you can do it urself with a well placed jhaid XP .



Sincerely: King dork wolf
 
Last edited:
im kinda confuzzeled, shouldn't you have just told this to the person spamming admin chat rather than making it a big public issue?
 
So... If I understood correctly, this is a message to members that aren't admins about spamming admin chat? Hmmmm, I'll allow it. Don't spam admins guys!
 
RDK is the only one that understands me Q.Q rip me not actually careing
 
I agree that spamming shouldn't be happening, but if you are RDM'd then don't be afraid to let an admin know through admin chat. We appreciate it
 
Most of the times, I just see a message asking to remove an rdm, but they don't give a reason.

If you can't put in the time to tell me why you're innocent, I'm not gonna remove it :P
 
I understand the situation because I actually play on the server, and it does happen at least once or twice when the server gets crowed

FAIRYTALE! just clicked to me what your avatar has been this whole time
 
Koga :D.. 90% admining and 10% playing.. when it is crowed.. I know it but still.. i keep playing on the TTT server :D
 
I'll chat spam whatever I wanna

you can't stop me >_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top