A word on healing priorities...

Rodger that IiIIGIL. If players followed up right behind an Uber pyro, they can take out at least 1/3 of the opposing team. That is how you break stalemates on warpath.
 
I praise those who actually help the Heavy in need, I really do.

I've had this happen to me plenty of times: When a Medic reaches Ubercharge, I go out, and the Medic is healing someone else.

If you're this kind of Medic, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CUTE AND FLUFFY!!! Please, Uber the Uberee.

And there're some who Uber WAY to early, those just waste them the moment they reach full charge.

Sorry if I got a little whiny there, but I felt I should at least get that out of my system...


I'm not that kind of Medic, fortunately. If I see a Heavy, I uber him when he's ready. I also give everyone else a fair share, because Pryo Ubers, personally are better than Heavy Ubers, and I split between the two depending on the situation. Yeah, learn a valuable lesson, Medics. Uber when the man tells you to.
 
I always prefer a pyro Uber over a heavy Uber. Pyros move faster and create a greater sense of panic in the opposing team.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top