Snipers: Thatguy, Fuse, Hoos, Vic. baww, these guys get so many head shots on me! Thatguy, he is my goal at how good of a sniper I should be.
Medics: Shaggy is becoming one of my favorite medics. Bat bear is crazy. Anne and Captain are some of the most amazing medics I have ever seen.
Scout: Kolak! He always gets me as a scout!
Heavy: Buga, Jehuty, Belga! <3 Though, I love Belga and Jehuty's punching!
Pyro: Anne and Captain Mental! Crazy they are..what is up with Medic/Pyro? Johnny is amazing when urbered.
Spies: David!!, Ack, Jehuty. I don't want to be stabbed anymore!
Demo: Cocstudent, Cindafnerella, Nutz, Gortex. Special props to Iadien being the best demo man I have ever seen.
Soldier: Nutz.
Azznick is getting up there in skill.

I know I am leaving tons of people off! I will update when I play with them. Really tired!