- Joined
- Dec 29, 2016
- Messages
- 61
Hi so I decided maybe it was time I introduced myself to everyone. First let me say this is a great community and thanks for accepting me into your clan.
So some info about me. I am 35 years old, and live in Texas. Married to my beautiful wife for 15 years and we have 2 boys.
Originally from Germany but grew up in the US. I come from a military family. I joined, did my time, and got to see the evil of man. I spent most of my young adulthood in war. Even went back to Iraq after I got out of the army and supported soldiers as a civilian. What can I say I love the military.
I have been gaming for over 20 years. Did not find CSS until about 10 years ago. My youngest son at the time was in a horrible accident and became permanently disabled. Instead of turning to alcohol and drugs to escape the pain I felt, I turned into gaming after a good friend of mine said it might help. I also work disabled children in my spare time.
It helped a lot. I found a good clan, meet some really great people, and before I knew it the anger that I had inside started to fade. I can say my life has been roller coaster of joy and heartache.
Now some may think that is a little bit too much information, but I am an open book. I don't sugarcoat shit and shoot straight to the point. You can find me in Dust 2 a lot. I am very approachable and hope that I can make some good friends and have a good time while I am part of your community.
First Picture is my dad, brother, and me. All military. Second is me in Iraq as a civilian.
View attachment 17983View attachment 17984
So some info about me. I am 35 years old, and live in Texas. Married to my beautiful wife for 15 years and we have 2 boys.
Originally from Germany but grew up in the US. I come from a military family. I joined, did my time, and got to see the evil of man. I spent most of my young adulthood in war. Even went back to Iraq after I got out of the army and supported soldiers as a civilian. What can I say I love the military.
I have been gaming for over 20 years. Did not find CSS until about 10 years ago. My youngest son at the time was in a horrible accident and became permanently disabled. Instead of turning to alcohol and drugs to escape the pain I felt, I turned into gaming after a good friend of mine said it might help. I also work disabled children in my spare time.
It helped a lot. I found a good clan, meet some really great people, and before I knew it the anger that I had inside started to fade. I can say my life has been roller coaster of joy and heartache.
Now some may think that is a little bit too much information, but I am an open book. I don't sugarcoat shit and shoot straight to the point. You can find me in Dust 2 a lot. I am very approachable and hope that I can make some good friends and have a good time while I am part of your community.
First Picture is my dad, brother, and me. All military. Second is me in Iraq as a civilian.
View attachment 17983View attachment 17984
Last edited:



















