Anime What are you currently watching?

After several people suggesting it to me, I went and watched Vivy over the past few days. I was actually super impressed, since I haven't really seen too many good sci-fi anime in recent years. I definitely suggest taking a look at it. Even my girlfriend, who doesn't usually enjoy sci-fi shows, really enjoyed it.

111175l.webp
 
EVANGELION_3.01.01-THRICE-UPON-A-TIME.jpg


Admittedly, I've now watched this twice this week already.

When I first really started getting into anime in 2008, the first Rebuild film had come out not too long before and I dove into it. I loved every second of it. I picked up the series and watched it countless times (partially because I had a small download limit at the time, per month). It fascinated me. The world was something special.

To finally finish the series after 13 years feels like a chapter of my life just closed. Despite all the things the third film felt like a flop on, Thrice Upon a Time redeemed every bit of it. It felt like a send off for the characters, for the fans, and a real closure to the series. I'm still struck by how hard it hit me to watch the credits roll and think of the impact it had on me, and for it to now end. It feels like a real hole in my heart now.

It could still take a bit for me to get over this - but I know it's something I'll rewatch just as many times as I did the series.
 
Been watching How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom...and both getting angry and liking it. Angry, because they've stretched over 8 episodes so far what was 1 - 2 chapters of an ongoing manga. Happy, because it's in anime form.
 
EVANGELION_3.01.01-THRICE-UPON-A-TIME.jpg


Admittedly, I've now watched this twice this week already.

When I first really started getting into anime in 2008, the first Rebuild film had come out not too long before and I dove into it. I loved every second of it. I picked up the series and watched it countless times (partially because I had a small download limit at the time, per month). It fascinated me. The world was something special.

To finally finish the series after 13 years feels like a chapter of my life just closed. Despite all the things the third film felt like a flop on, Thrice Upon a Time redeemed every bit of it. It felt like a send off for the characters, for the fans, and a real closure to the series. I'm still struck by how hard it hit me to watch the credits roll and think of the impact it had on me, and for it to now end. It feels like a real hole in my heart now.

It could still take a bit for me to get over this - but I know it's something I'll rewatch just as many times as I did the series.
NGE goes hard
 
Watching Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba at the moment. If you're into martial arts anime this is 100% a must watch. I like to think of it as if Naruto: Shippuden and Avatar: The Last Airbender had a sexy child.
 
Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun....one of the recent episodes with Ameri made me feel like my teeth would fall out, or I would get diabeetus from the sweetness.
 
Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun....one of the recent episodes with Ameri made me feel like my teeth would fall out, or I would get diabeetus from the sweetness.
It's a nice little show. I'm hoping they do a lot more plot development in the next season(s).
 
trying to watch more saiki k., but gets bland after the first season imo
 
Tsukimichi - Moonlight Fantasty - . I finished it just the other day, after needing to pause mid episode 2 days prior when my brain decided sleep was more important that anime (blasphemy!!!).

I have since removed that un-important part of my brain to make room for more anime viewing potential.
 
Finally got to see the Violet Evergarden Movie, since it's now on Netflix. It's a MUST see - the story was well done, concluded really well, and the animation / artwork could be some of the best done in anime. Absolutely stunning from start to finish.
 
1635315957344.png
image_2021-10-27_012758.png

I watched all of these in the last two months and I just got into anime it is a very good way to waste time. Anyways Right now I am watching NaNa I dont like it so far But its someone's favorite anime so I am going to finish it
 

AMAIM Warrior at the Borderline. ​


It's pretty good so far, especially since I went in thinking it would be a Gundam re-hash with little to no darker themes....boy, I was wrong.
 
Back
Top