Old eGO CS:S Server Screenshots/Videos

Luna

Retired
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
2,405
Have some awesome videos or screenshots from "back in the day"? Post them here. I know we have some long time members still around. So share your favorite cs:s moments and memories. Would be fun to look back on.

I'll start with just this one



Edit: if someone wants to go ahead and fix that thread title that would be great. Typing on mobile isn't the best.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
8035C571F47A8369A4D9C162418BCD128EAD3191
 
Sadly I wasn’t here when we had a CS:S Jail Server.. FeelsBadMan
 
Sadly I don't remember much, I was like 12 / 13 when I was playing eGO jail back in 2009/2010.
Does anyone remember the name of the guy who had such an amazing voice? He took warden a lot, back when Spyder was on the rotation. Can't put my finger on it, but he was a great warden. Jail was so much more chill back then lol
 
Sadly I don't remember much, I was like 12 / 13 when I was playing eGO jail back in 2009/2010.
Does anyone remember the name of the guy who had such an amazing voice? He took warden a lot, back when Spyder was on the rotation. Can't put my finger on it, but he was a great warden. Jail was so much more chill back then lol

In 09/10? Maybe Starscream or FooFooKuddlyPoops?

Jimmy Kudo's Super Smash night or something along those lines.

DEH53d8.jpg

rYnrOHB.jpg

Lots of familiar names, bless this thread.
 
Some good times dude! I miss lots of these guys still. I didn't play a massive amount of CSS but I learned a lot and had a ton of fun playing office, highschool and the occasional jail. When I have a more consistent interent connection I'd love to get back into CSS again. When I go home might fire up my parents old hard drive, think I've got lots of screenshots on there...
 
In 09/10? Maybe Starscream or FooFooKuddlyPoops?



Lots of familiar names, bless this thread.

Yea man Starscream sounds right haha, the nostalgia of just seeing tm's in the names. Would love to see more screenshots if people have them
 
Yea man Starscream sounds right haha, the nostalgia of just seeing tm's in the names. Would love to see more screenshots if people have them

Yea there were a lot of cool cats back then. If XFire was still a thing, I would have screenshots. But alas.

0F1BFC7D9EF65A9C2EA16B86CB8C2ABE15B220DF


mayhem in an old pic.

E4F3C1DAA00A5C394116E170E23782B609481E30


Lots of kills.

LOL poor Ric always suffered at the Royal Rumbles.
 
Well I have stuff as far back as 2011, I think I have stuff further back than that on another drive possibly but I think its unplugged in my case or in an external enclosure... either way too lazy, but I'll sort out what I have and see if I can find anything good...
 
I know for a fact I have screenshots somewhere. Only problem is.. they were taken with xfire, so I need to find where I saved them. Also there are a lot of archived threads with screenshots still available.
 
I know for a fact I have screenshots somewhere. Only problem is.. they were taken with xfire, so I need to find where I saved them. Also there are a lot of archived threads with screenshots still available.

That?s my problem too. Hopefully visit my parents place in the next few weeks, they tossed the pc we used to use but I kept the hard drive and don?t think I?ve logged into my user account since 2012... so everything should still be on it.
 
Old CS event images
highschool_1.jpg

highschool_2.jpg

highschool_3.jpg

highschool_4.jpg

highschool_5.jpg



finalhvt.png


100+ Ts killed, 1 round lost
prospekt2.jpg


When the prisoners are carried by a ESEA player
pros.jpg


Breaking Old MAUL:
gfx_banrequests.png




Old CS Division Memes: The Grand Snowman Cryptex started it
quick.png


blank.png


Not CS, but look at all those divisions we had... them the days...
new_style.jpg


[SUP]-

-

-
[/SUP]


Will look through my old drives, one day I swear...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top