Getting Promoted

[quote1210780571=Captain Mental]
Recognition often happens to those who expect it the least in this clan. Well it was for me anyway :)
[/quote1210780571]

Aye, the same went for me. Both of my promotions were nigh unexpected and caught me off guard. I was just coming here to play and do my own part to ensure that our servers were properly ran. Well, that and the gaming fellowship. eGO is filled with a gargantuan group of grand gamers.
 
Well, it was originally great group of gamers, but I decided that if I was going to accidentally alliterate (can that be used as a verb? Sure, I just did!), I may as well extend the alliteration a little further. :)
 
I run into a problem sometimes on our ego servers. I generally play arouund the 3am-7am (eastern) and I can't seem to find an admin. I occasionally see kaiser or inthe case of last night I had the company of meleeing (correct?) with three. Most of the time though I can't seem to find one when I have a mic spammer, or someone cussing me out for asking them to plz not use the language they are, and so on. I have I think about 15 to 16 admin on my frineds list yet none of them are on at that time. What do I do when there are no admin to get ahold of and the player continuelly acts in the ways seen above?
 
Yeah , most of our players are in north america, which causes gaps in admin coverage. eGO wants to get more admins that would fill servers 24 hours a day. Hopefully, it shall happen in a near future.
 
sorry for this stupid question:how to join ventrilo,what is the server IP?i downloaded it but cant use it (and it s all in english i dont understand everything may be i m to old )
ty for the answer guys
 

Latest posts

Back
Top