names being pronounced/said the wrong way

Eric

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
426
so when ever im on jail or ttt and i hear new people pronounce some of our names it makes me laugh(i think some others do too). was just think can you think of another time when a member of eGO's name got mispronounced and made you laugh? just post one name per person so people dont overlap names. ill get us started from the name from last night.

Minster Boe Jangles-obviously M Mr. Boe Jangles
 
My favorite is always when people mispronounce "wanted" as KOS and "freekill" as RDM on the jail server.


Kappa
 
I’ve heard a bunch a bunch of people mispronounce my name, they would say things like “yelp” or “yeap.” The funniest ones I’ve heard so far is “Mr. Boe Jungles.” Kappa
 
Rouge snipper

Roogie

You key

Yokey

Rogue scissor (idk but it happened once and not as a joke)
 
Uh everyone doesn’t say teimyw8’s name right. It’s pronounced as Time Why Wait
 
I don't know who could forget my 'minister of war' position here.

-Minister Boe Jangles
Resident, Minister of War
 
I can definitely join in on the being called "Minister" club.
 
All you bums can’t pronounce Angel....

BlackAngle
.....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top