You've know that you play too much TF2 when ....

A few days after I started playing TF2 I noticed something strange... everywhere I was, I had this feeling that someone was behind me and that if I was not careful they would uncloak and stab me in the back... even my wife asked me once why was I looking back when there was a wall behind me... I felt weird... I don't do that anymore, but makes you think that a game can change your behavior even if it's just a bit.

Also missing from the list:

• Everywhere you go you look for places with low traffic where you can recharge your cloaking device.

• Look on top of buildings for snipers.

• When you see a bunch of people together you think Pyro would be awesome for the job.

• Your son holds his Nintendo DS sideways running and picking a disguise.

• For no apparent reason you say "I LOVE THIS DOKTAH"
 
[quote1210687620=A Canadian Guy]

Assume that all people from NEW YORK OR BOSTON will hit you in the head with a baseball bat.

[/quote1210687620]

Assumptions can sometimes be true.... :p
 
1. When something dosn't work, you "use more gun"
2. when you run you yell "need a dispensah here"
3. when you think that enywhere a bunch of animals are in one place it's called a zoo
4. unless it's a farm!
 
...when you wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and scream "Damn you Thatguy!"
 
1. You try to sap your friend's computer
2. When you go bird watching you look at the bird for about 5 seconds then say I charged my rifle!
3. If someone shoots you on the head with an explosive you might not die
4. Anyone from the countryside can build you a dispenser so you should tell them to do so repetadly
5. You put a cardboard cow in your back yard to ward off spies. (because then they know there is a pyro around)
6. You pump your shotgun with 2 fingers
7. You randomly yell OKTOBERFEST!!! in the middle of the lunch room.
8. You try to hit random people with a machete in case they are an enemy.
 
You play too much TF2 when:

Before you walk under a doorway, you check for stickies
 
You play too much TF2 when you hear someone say "That guy over there" and immediately duck for fear of being sniped.
 
- When the air freshener in your car falls and you yell "Sent Tree down."

- Noone understands your voice because it is all muffled up.
 
[quote1210700053=!Woodstock!]
- When the air freshener in your car falls and you yell "Sent Tree down."
[/quote1210700053]

Really not sure whether to laugh or groan :-P
 
When you tie in sporting events and shout "WE"RE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS"

You run away after any loss to avoid crits.
 
hmm i have one...

when u go around yelling BOOM BOOM HEADSHOT!!! (sound familiar?)
 
When playing dodgeball in P.E. class, you yell "GET BEHIND ME DOCTOR!" and "ACTIVATE CHARGE!"
 
You find your self sneaking uo behind friends for no reason.

Are always looking at walls and ledges to see if they would make good sniper positons.

Go into a room and try to find a good place to put a sentry.
 
Back
Top