You've know that you play too much TF2 when ....

When somebody says "behind you" you turn around and start randomly attacking anyone nearby.

When you mistake a saw for a violin.

Whenever you are wearing latex gloves you stretch them out and snap them while saying, "that wasn't medicine."

Whenever you finish having a doctor's appointment and you say "Thank you, Herr Doctor"

Whenever you try to drink out of a broken bottle. (Gotta love the demoman)

Whenever you try to put a piece of cardboard over your face when there is a cigarette sticking out of your mouth.

Whenever you look at machinery and hallucinate by seeing the white outline of a sapper.

I'll try to come up with more.
 
[quote1210885665=Noravic]

Whenever you are wearing latex gloves you stretch them out and snap them while saying, "that wasn't medicine."

[/quote1210885665]

Done that, although i used the "doktor assisted homicide" line.
 
[quote1211042367=me]
When you spy-check someone in COD4.
[/quote1211042367]

LOL
 
You hear that low pitched whine a sentry gun makes when it turns.

Everywhere.

All the time.
 
[quote1211049308=Sandman]
[quote1211042367=me]
When you spy-check someone in COD4.
[/quote1211042367]

LOL
[/quote1211049308]


You think I'm kidding? I've done it at least a dozen times.
 
You know your 15 yr. old son is playing too much when he is constantly sneaking up on you around the house, Mock stabbing you in the back. Hence i'm always checking behind me.

You know you've played to much Tf2 when you have the urge while at work, to take the side cover off of your 4 letter word computer, to add an external fan, so it won't overheat while you work. :)
 
[quote1211055826=Carmine]
1. You try to sap your friend's computer
2. When you go bird watching you look at the bird for about 5 seconds then say I charged my rifle!
3. If someone shoots you on the head with an explosive you might not die
4. Anyone from the countryside can build you a dispenser so you should tell them to do so repetadly
5. You put a cardboard cow in your back yard to ward off spies. (because then they know there is a pyro around)
6. You pump your shotgun with 2 fingers
7. You randomly yell OKTOBERFEST!!! in the middle of the lunch room.
8. You try to hit random people with a machete in case they are an enemy.
[/quote1211055826]

Hahhahah thats great!
--CD
 
when you first look at the clock before playing, itz 1:00PM, after one completed 2fort, itz 10PM
 
You know you've been playing too much when your fists are larger than your head. (Heavy ftw)
 
GOD - I keep hearing certain sfx from tf2! And I'm not even playing. That has got to be a serious sign. But I also hope I'm not alone. ¦¬{|
 
You know you play too much TF2 when you're helping a friend rip out some walls in their house, and you think to yourself, "A demoman would be great for this!"
 
When you wake up in the morning you constantly try to hit "B" for your last disguise used.

Any time you see a BLU or RED colored round object, you immediately try and go another way around it.

If you see fire, you run for water.

You've tried to sap a car.
 
When you hold your hands blocking the mouth to make the "HUDDA HUDDA" sound... I do it all the time:P
 
When you use a potato gun to try to launch yourself onto the roof of your house.
 
Back
Top