got account back.

Armagetiton

I made one post
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
10
after getting my account hijacked, I got the password reset and did a hardrive format just incase. Gonna be fun reinstalling about 750 gigs worth of software a little at a time.
 
SOFTWARE, lol. I am a huge video game collector, though reinstalling all that is a bit of an exaggeration, since many of the titles I never plan on playing again (old subscription based games). I actually have a bookshelf displaying my PC gaming library of over 200 titles.

I also backed up about 200 gigs worth of data.

hey, I guess this is kinda conveinent since my 2 750 gig barracuda seagates were gonna eventually be full and needed to be cleaned out anyway :P
 
Nice job on getting your account back! If it happened to me I would've panicked and called Geek Squad.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top