TECH ALERT: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update

csgo-tech-alert.jpg


TECH ALERT: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update
July 6, 2018 | # community management, tech

Gamers,

An update was deployed by Valve to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive that disrupted functionality of SourceMod that our servers systems rely on. This has caused servers to become unstable and unreliable. While our Tech team is on top of the case, it is out of our hands until an update is released by the SourceMod development team. We will keep the community updated as we learn more. We ask everyone bear with us through this process.

Thank you for your understanding.
 
I would say I'm surprised, but valve always manages to break something with every update
 
Hopefully they can get it taken care of. I don't even play CS often and I'm aware of how often they like breaking things with their updates.
 
I’ve never had such a strong connection to umbrella before. @jbplayers
 

Latest posts

Back
Top