Remove ability to customize cars that aren't yours.

switxhed

Rookie
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
54
its so obnoxious having your car stolen then just changed to be super ugly. you cant even remove neons or tire smoke....
 
Last edited:
You can lock your car with the letter "L" and it'll prevent that from happening.
 
what happens if I DC, die or something like that? they could also just fix the bug that works too lol
 
what happens if I DC, die or something like that? they could also just fix the bug that works too lol

If you DC or die, your car is still locked. Sometimes it'll automatically be put back in your garage as well. It's the power of the L muscle. :)
 
ok you win but the bug still needs fixed lol i shouldnt have to worry about my car being locked 24/7 just to avoid a bug
 
ok you win but the bug still needs fixed lol i shouldnt have to worry about my car being locked 24/7 just to avoid a bug

I agree it should be fixed, but real life you'd always lock your car.
 
Also have take into account that people do buy and have Lockpicks to use. They could just easily use that and have access to your vehicle.
 
-1


One of the fun parts about stealing a Vehicle is turning it silly. Taking this away just makes things super boring.
 
Also have take into account that people do buy and have Lockpicks to use. They could just easily use that and have access to your vehicle.

That is true, but making it like the OP wanted, makes lockpicks and such have no use which wouldn't be so good.
 
That is true, but making it like the OP wanted, makes lockpicks and such have no use which wouldn't be so good.

I believe the vast majority of people buy lockpicks to steal the contents of a car's trunk, not to go and paint it pink.
 
go ahead steal my car and change whatever you want on it, make me waste money but for the love of god atleast let me change it back when i get my car back. having colored tire smoke and neons is annoying
 
I love all the quality input.
Here?s my input.
No.

Ok I?ll explain. It?s super fun to turn cars pink. I?ve done plenty of times. I think OP is just upset someone turned his car bright pink and wants an easy way to stop it from happening. It?s not a ?bug? like you?re calling it. It?s in the game. Not that hard to lock your car.
 
Last edited:
I love all the quality input.
Here’s my input.
No.

Ok I’ll explain. It’s super fun to turn cars pink. I’ve done plenty of times. I think OP is just upset someone turned his car bright pink and wants an easy way to stop it from happening. It’s not a “bug” like you’re calling it. It’s in the game. Not that hard to lock your car.

I think he means bug with the inability to remove underglow after it’s been added. He seems pretty against underglow.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top