C Croyax Rookie Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 35 May 21, 2008 #1 I think that this is the funniest video i've ever seen http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhHV6gs5wzA
B Betty Spaghetti Active Member Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 330 May 21, 2008 #4 hahah.Funny stuff. Who knew penguins could be so cruel?
P PainNa55 Rookie =(eGO)= Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 39 May 22, 2008 #6 I know this is off topic but mystery penguin thats an awesome picture. Did you find that picture or is that yours?
I know this is off topic but mystery penguin thats an awesome picture. Did you find that picture or is that yours?
S Sharp67 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 677 May 22, 2008 #7 LOLz that reminds me of how i treat my little BRO.
A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 May 27, 2008 #11 Aha! The famous "Evil Penguin", and that isn't the only Evil Penguin, search it on YouTube.