- Joined
- Jul 9, 2018
- Messages
- 315
First and foremost, thanks for reading this post and allowing the community to post some suggestions. Below are some things I, personally, would like to see added into the server/adjusted.
New Cars
There has been many, many suggestions for new cars to be added in the "Vehicle Suggestions" thread you guys have pinned at the top here.
A lot of cars would fit in perfectly with the server and not anything over the top. I get there's a size limit, but there's been a lot of great cars that would make great additions to the server for variety.
Food / Water Changes
I'd say that a good tweak, possibly, is make food / water do less when utilizing them. With the price of food / water being really low (and affordable), I believe that maybe food / water should have less affect on the bars and thus using more to fill yourself up. This could be a way to use more money on food and water and help the economy.
SAHP Changes
I believe it'd be a great addition to separate Sheriff and SAHP as far as job goes and armory. A small, but very helpful piece of change that should happen. It may be tough getting maybe certain blue blips that may overwrite with the Sheriff's blips so maybe different locations/the SAHP barracks could be the only places for SAHP to utilize their armory / vehicles / locker room.
Script Changes
I believe some scripts should be tweaked and fine-tuned such as locales for some plugins (apartments for example, still have the default french texts) need to be changed to English in the database and the files. I also believe that there should be a "tutorial" on first start-up to help regarding questions about GPS' and how jobs work and such.
FiveM Jobs Guide
The jobs guide in the Information Center should definitely be updated.
Brinks Job Removal
As of right now, the Brinks job is pretty useless and doesn't really function properly in my opinion. I could be doing it wrong, but the guide isn't updated.
Script Additions
Police Shield - I believe this would be a good addition for Blaine County Savings and better RP aspect if people utilize it properly.
esx-checkdeathcause - This would be a good addition for the medics and more realism.
esx_panicbutton - Adds a more realistic "button" for the panic button instead of opening the phone. Just press F10/another key you guys set it to.
CWRadarGun - Like the ones before, adds more realism to the game and another way to run radar instead of just being in the car. Could be useful for moto unit.
Server / Plugin Cron Job
I believe it'd be helpful to have either a server restart or a plugin restart (specifically ELS) every X amount of time. I believe this would keep the server running smooth and there's definitely ways of doing this with a countdown.
Conclusion
Thank you for reading my post, and I can't wait for the wipe and new updates!
New Cars
There has been many, many suggestions for new cars to be added in the "Vehicle Suggestions" thread you guys have pinned at the top here.
A lot of cars would fit in perfectly with the server and not anything over the top. I get there's a size limit, but there's been a lot of great cars that would make great additions to the server for variety.
Food / Water Changes
I'd say that a good tweak, possibly, is make food / water do less when utilizing them. With the price of food / water being really low (and affordable), I believe that maybe food / water should have less affect on the bars and thus using more to fill yourself up. This could be a way to use more money on food and water and help the economy.
SAHP Changes
I believe it'd be a great addition to separate Sheriff and SAHP as far as job goes and armory. A small, but very helpful piece of change that should happen. It may be tough getting maybe certain blue blips that may overwrite with the Sheriff's blips so maybe different locations/the SAHP barracks could be the only places for SAHP to utilize their armory / vehicles / locker room.
Script Changes
I believe some scripts should be tweaked and fine-tuned such as locales for some plugins (apartments for example, still have the default french texts) need to be changed to English in the database and the files. I also believe that there should be a "tutorial" on first start-up to help regarding questions about GPS' and how jobs work and such.
FiveM Jobs Guide
The jobs guide in the Information Center should definitely be updated.
Brinks Job Removal
As of right now, the Brinks job is pretty useless and doesn't really function properly in my opinion. I could be doing it wrong, but the guide isn't updated.
Script Additions
Police Shield - I believe this would be a good addition for Blaine County Savings and better RP aspect if people utilize it properly.
esx-checkdeathcause - This would be a good addition for the medics and more realism.
esx_panicbutton - Adds a more realistic "button" for the panic button instead of opening the phone. Just press F10/another key you guys set it to.
CWRadarGun - Like the ones before, adds more realism to the game and another way to run radar instead of just being in the car. Could be useful for moto unit.
Server / Plugin Cron Job
I believe it'd be helpful to have either a server restart or a plugin restart (specifically ELS) every X amount of time. I believe this would keep the server running smooth and there's definitely ways of doing this with a countdown.
Conclusion
Thank you for reading my post, and I can't wait for the wipe and new updates!


