Global Rankings?

Mistico

Poster
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
125
Steam keeps track of all stats right?

You see them on your steam ID page.

Why they don't have a global player ranking?

Or they do?

Just wondering.
 
awesome number 2535!
funny how the top two players are theoretically (if not actually) banned from our servers
 
I went up as high as number 5 last season (ended up number 7.) I am representing eGO in different way. :P I wanted to see if I can make top 5 this season, but I don't think I play enough to make top 5.
 
What seems a little odd, is that that site lists my points as 7k and my actual points are around 9k. I wonder how it computes the point for a season, as I'm pretty sure I haven't gained 7k points this spring. :)
 
eh i'm somewhere in the range of 64,000... that's over 9000, that's good right?

dunno why but this reminds me of the global ranking for wow back in the day not long after BC came out. lol gear = skill.
 
Doy, the #1 clan have an... interesting name... [******]... *face palms self*

I'm ~43k, need to play moar!
 
Woo hoo! I'm ranked 50,713th! My KDR is a stunning 0.35. I'm surprised it's that high. I'm usually too busy healing to kill, I usually only try to kill when my patient dies. Unless I feel like spyin.
 
Huh. My favorite weapon is the minigun? These stats must be generated and reset after some time. Scary.
 
173,763th.... I am the most awesome!!!

Could be because most of my beginner game play was spent on UA's Mario Kart server (was ranked #7 there before they changed it to regular maps)... :lol:
 
rank #26,697 w/ a KDR of .75. hopefully since now i know how to play this game right (being able to shut up and heal people and get the assist points >.>) i should be higher next session.... at least i'm now relived that i'm not the poor chap thats ranked 294,128 (or dead last) w/ a KDR of .04
 
heh - i love percentages! i'm in the top 4.5% of world-wide gamers of TF2 (sounds SOO much better than my actual rank ::chuckle::)
 
Back
Top