What is the story behind your name?

I chose the name cherry bomb because i wanted to name my self after music, and at the time i was listening to the album CHERRY BOMB by tyler the creator. Although i liked wolf better at the time, i wanted a somewhat female name. flower boy wasnt out either at the time. i named my self cherry bomb a little bit before i joined pG, November 29 2016.
 
Met this dude> let me use his account > signed up for pG > no babe change > adapted

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
Depression: The orgin of my name came from when I had some issues with my life in general. I had thoughts about killing myself and end my life once and for all. One day I met someone who got me out of that state and it was in a game of surf in counter strike (pG server) I think I was using another in-game name and he basically made my day and made me feel better about myself. He told me that there is a lot to live for. It is just one bad day or a week or a month. don't waste your whole life for just an event that was suppose to happen in your life. You will get over it for a whole week he has been trying to make feel good about myself and it worked. Hence I am using this name to make people talk about their feelings and about depression so i can do what my friend on that surf server did to me and make their day and make them laugh and be weird and creepy.

Long story. I know and this is why I like my name.
 
I was just getting into PC gaming back in middle school and I wanted a name that was representative of how I wanted to play. So SeriousSync is short for Seriously Synchronized.
 
My previous name was "Frost", when I joined pg I wanted it to be not as generic and bland so I changed it to Saiko. It's pronounced the same as Psycho and figured it looked a little better.
 
So i typed my name in, and that's basically it. ?\_(ツ)_/?
 
I used to go by the name kingofdogs7 (I was twelve and really liked dogs). My brother and I used to always play tf2 on my laptop, and on my steam account. He thought of this name and asked me to change my steam to it. I was pretty attached to the name kingofdogs7 even when I was in grade 7, but this name seemed a lot cooler. The name is technically my brothers, but it's grown on me.
 
Since everyone is typing some amazing stories I thought that mine was pretty lame, so I want to go through all of my in game namse across the years. My first name was Electro/Electro3450. I don't know why I chose it but I kept it for quite a while and the name got me "attached" to the numbers 3, 4, 5 and 0. My favourite number is now 3450. After a while I came to the conclusion that numbers in an IGN doesnt go well so I went on a hunt for names and I though of "DerpGaming." That is the name that I kept for longest time. I have had that name since as long as I can remember. At a point United Airlines became a meme so I change my name to that. I liked the name (I really don't know why, but it just stuck to me), so I kept it. A while ago I change my name on a few accounts to "HolyDerp".That is my name for a lot of my accounts. The reason why I chose that is because I was watching a stream called "HolyMike" and he was getting people to put "Holy" in front of their names, so I changed my name to "HolyDerp." I liked that name so I kept it for a lot of my accounts, but for steam I believe that United Airlines suites me best and I will keep it (until I think of another name and change it to that instead), but that will be far In the future. Thanks for reading my story.
 
Since everyone is typing some amazing stories I thought that mine was pretty lame, so I want to go through all of my in game namse across the years. My first name was Electro/Electro3450. I don't know why I chose it but I kept it for quite a while and the name got me "attached" to the numbers 3, 4, 5 and 0. My favourite number is now 3450. After a while I came to the conclusion that numbers in an IGN doesnt go well so I went on a hunt for names and I though of "DerpGaming." That is the name that I kept for longest time. I have had that name since as long as I can remember. At a point United Airlines became a meme so I change my name to that. I liked the name (I really don't know why, but it just stuck to me), so I kept it. A while ago I change my name on a few accounts to "HolyDerp".That is my name for a lot of my accounts. The reason why I chose that is because I was watching a stream called "HolyMike" and he was getting people to put "Holy" in front of their names, so I changed my name to "HolyDerp." I liked that name so I kept it for a lot of my accounts, but for steam I believe that United Airlines suites me best and I will keep it (until I think of another name and change it to that instead), but that will be far In the future. Thanks for reading my story.

my first name was SebastianDK AWP cuz in my team i was main awper, and was the best awper, well we were only silvers, so yeah it speaks to ya self, and so on im just maining awp and always love to snipe people, and with my awp, i got to gn master and i was bored cuz i did not play mm that much anymore, so i deranked on purpose to silver 4 again
 
I started as I'm Mexican cause i'm mexican and then it went on from there oof
 
I started playing Team Fortress I at a friend's place one night and chose sniper. He said "Sniper huh? Must feel lucky tonight". First guy I headshot, I yelled "You just rolled Snake eyes!" and so SnakeEyez stuck with me ever since. That's been. . .what. . .like 15 years ago I suppose? Yikes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top