What is the story behind your name?

Well I figured that in csgo competitive Im either really good, or Ill have one of my many off days, so when Im having a bad day it fits and when Im not everyone makes the joke about how I can actually carry.
 
Dirk McGirk just came to me and sounded funny (derpy derp,) in a simpleton kind of way. Years later there was a Dirk McGirk in...Inglorious Bastards(?). I should've copywrited.
 
I loved reading all your stories so here's mine...

I actually do not quite remember anymore, but I think I was playing CS:GO with a competitive buddy and he said that I was raging all the time about myself and that I didn't hit my shots and what not. So he said that I had a temper. So I changed my steam name to that, then I started playing on the TTT server over at pG in 2015 and decided to join. Since my previous nick wasn't really a good nick anyway ( I leave you guessing to what name that might have been), I decided to put in Temper. I have tried to change my name during my time in pG, but it was never received well so I changed it back (Xanward). I actually did some kind of contest back then, and people wrote stories about how my name was changed, and Predator actually won that. Do you still have that story? I had put it in my profile on pG but I can no longer access it :( Still thinking about getting rid of this name as it no longer holds any value to my personality, and I have a vague idea for a new name... Just need to work out some stuff and then ask very nicely I would say :P
 
Whenever I came back from a long ban (Which I did deserve) I decided to change my name. I change my name just to try and become less toxic and so people don't just think I'm some sort of trigger happy toxic player who hates everybody but so that they see that I'm not always toxic. I remember me thinking of a name to change to and I was thinking through all the words I could put as my name and decided to pick Corrupted because that word was stuck in my mind. At that time I was really trying to improve on my English because I remember me having sort of bad grades and the problem I had with english was with does long complex words and so I tried learning a few new words and Corrupted was one of them so I decided to pick that as my name. But unfortunately it didn't work out how I wanted it to but I did at least change a lot from being the toxic fella I was.
 
I love dark chocolate - like up to about 85% cocoa.
Way back when I was picking a name for a game and DarkChocolate was already taken, so I shortened it to DrkChocolate. Then I just kept using it.
Don’t ask me which game it was because I don’t remember. I’ve been gaming for a looooong time.
 
I loved reading all your stories so here's mine...

I actually do not quite remember anymore, but I think I was playing CS:GO with a competitive buddy and he said that I was raging all the time about myself and that I didn't hit my shots and what not. So he said that I had a temper. So I changed my steam name to that, then I started playing on the TTT server over at pG in 2015 and decided to join. Since my previous nick wasn't really a good nick anyway ( I leave you guessing to what name that might have been), I decided to put in Temper. I have tried to change my name during my time in pG, but it was never received well so I changed it back (Xanward). I actually did some kind of contest back then, and people wrote stories about how my name was changed, and Predator actually won that. Do you still have that story? I had put it in my profile on pG but I can no longer access it :( Still thinking about getting rid of this name as it no longer holds any value to my personality, and I have a vague idea for a new name... Just need to work out some stuff and then ask very nicely I would say :P
I dont know man. I think temper fits just fine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
My favorite color + my name. It's pretty simple and most people think I'm inferring a blood chance when it's much less sophisticated that that.
 
A long time ago i played Call Of Duty 4 Deathrun and my name was originally Sasuke, but someone else had that name already and i wanted my name to be unique, something that no one else would use and thats how Chidori was born. The technique ''Chidori'' is a very fast lightning technique that was designed to eliminate targets in a short period of time (within the Naruto anime). and in deathrun there was something called speedrunning and at that time i was one of the fastest speedrunners. I was Chidori ''Faster than the speed of lightning'' here is a video of me racing one of the top speedrunners in COD4 Deathrun (My Channel is in his video description)

 
Last edited:
When me and my sister needed a name for a Minecraft account a few years ago, I said "ComputerNerdz" which I named after a youtuber we both watched called "thecomputernerd01". As I moved to Steam I used that as my Steam Id name. I didn't like it later down the line and shortened it to what it was. Nerdz looked too basic to me so I added a random silent h.
 
Last edited:
Story behind my name: It's my middle name with a random W at the end ?\_(ツ)_/?
 
Glad to hear your story. Mental health is a huge issue that unfortunately carries a stigma about it. Many people simply don't understand the many facets to it. It's great that the gaming community can help, even in the simplest ways. Cheers!
 
Previously my name was: ChungusIsReal because, Chungus was a thiccc meme at the time

Now my name is: Edge Primer because, I love Edge Gaming so I got the edge from there. I also use amazon prime almost daily so, I used the prime part of amazon prime and added an r. So eGO and Amazon had a baby called Edge Primer
 
my friend wanted to make a team called ice and my name is jacob or jake for short ( i typically go by jake) so pretty simple
 

Latest posts

Back
Top