The Pyro is a Girl --- and I have proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote1212237147=Endiment]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
[/quote1212237147]

completely off topic, but...one of the best shows EVER!
 
I agree, closer inspection shows
TEAM_FORTRESS_2_Girls___Side_by_hikarikun.jpg

The pyro unmasked.
 
Well there are supposed to be more classes coming out, so... maybe we can actually expect some female classes? Or maybe an option to change charcter sex? That really wouldn't be that hard for them to do.
 
I agree with Ln(e) it is a present for his daughter.
That is if the pyro even has gender or let alone a normal human.
I say he is a Combine with a heart.
 
points to support Nurple:

1. The purse in the locker. If it was a murse (man purse) it would have a picture of a hawk or a tank on it or at least be camouflage; it would not have a daisy on it.

2. You can't understand a single word the pyro said. Men can't understand anything women say. Pyro=Woman.

3. The pyro likes to burn everyone else in TF2. Everyone else in TF2 is a male. Everyone knows that women like to burn men but men do not burn women; therefore, the pyro is a woman.
 
Ducttape said...
[blockquote]2. You can't understand a single word the pyro said. Men can't understand anything women say. Pyro=Woman.[/blockquote]
You made my day. Thank you so much! :D

-Calle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top