The Pyro is a Girl --- and I have proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Pyros are not all female, just a simple fact that anyone who has played TF2 knows is that all Pyros are Flamers! LOL
 
Thats pretty intense... I'd like to think the pyro was a girl. You know, mix it up a lil... But if it did come out that the pyro was a girl/ women/ she, I'd imagine that even more guys would play pyro lol ;)
 
after careful examination of the pyro and its habits, i have to disagree PN.

i believe the pyro is a robot. my reasons? well for one thing robots=awesome and the pyro is awesome.

2nd, the pyro looks as if he weighs 300 pounds. the robo stashes extra cords/plugs/batteries inside his suit.

3rd, the pyro does say mate in a few of his voice sounds. mate is a british term for buddy used among men. so the pyro is a robot with manly traits
 
Why was this bumped from a month ago? Just curious.

On Topic: I feel that pyro is a guy.
 
I know the answer! Get this..

He secretly wants to be lady but in his profession no way that ever gonna happen so he holds on to his dream by buying a wounderful purse with a flower so that every day he goes to his locker he will feel happy :)

Another possible explnation,

He robed some poor old lady and hides it in his locker to later rommage throw it and see what goodies shes gots :)
1 more possible outcome;

Its not his nor did he stole it, instead someone planted it in his locker with illegal Brugs so when the locker inspecter comes and finds it he will be arrested for Brug trafficing.

Or lastly it does'nt mean nothing at all the devolper just putt it there for you guys to ponder about it till the end of days, there is literly MILLIONS of possible reasons why that purse is there lol
 
if the pyro is a guy with a pink flowery purse...*long pause* i'm not playing pyro anymore O.O

I reckon the Pyro's a tranny going through hormone replacement therapy :p

How else could you explain the purse and weird voice, huh?

Mmmmph mmm mm mmph! :eek:
 
The heavy update is next. Some say spy, some say engy, some say soldier. It's heavy! Read there site headlines.
 
since this got brought back up...


heres my screen. with the graphics maxed


ctf_2fort0000-15.jpg




totally a purse :)
 
I think the Purse is just a ploy to make us think that he is weak and helpless:eek:.But She is a GREAT player!:confused: MY head hurts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top