The anti-cancer initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Active Member
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
305
The jailbreak anti-cancer initiative

Hello fellow CTs, today i am proposing a new campaign, The anti-cancer initiative.

Basically the objective is to make jailbreak great again, and we are going to do this by stopping the cancer CTs!

Here are the rules i am proposing:
1. Only use afk freeze when absolutely necessary. Why make them afk freeze when they could be having the time of their lives by having a freeday in the marker!
2. Give warning shots to delaying Ts. How many times have you come back one second late and then had to wait a whole round? Annoying right?
3. Pardon Ts for petty things such as; holding out contra for slightly more than 3 seconds; Slight detours; Accidentaly shift walking for a second when the command was crouch walk. Wasting time in the round to unstack and kill a red who threw a gredane. The list goes on.
4. Avoid luck based games with bad odds, such as afk colours (1/9 chance to survive) This induces cancer and causes people who have worked hard in the round to die because of it.

If you are willing to join this initiative reply with a VoteYea.
You can take this post as seriously as you like, all i have to say is make jailbreak great again.
 
Last edited:
only thing that can make jb great again is bringing back in cell commands xddddddd
 
So similar things we had on the old Jail server?

Which had how much of an issue with CTs being ‘toxic’ or ‘cancer’?
 
I honestly hate how some people are playing 1 and 9 chance games. I personally do not warden almost ever so I don't know how hard it is to control the T's but I imagine you do not need to play cancer games to get to or 24/7. My personal pet peeve is when we just have a really cancer day and then we still have an hg. I just dont get it.
 
just have rdk and sniper make maps again

ill play

if not

im not playing a glittery map with a bunch of shit because people dont have creativity lol
 
Why did I think that this was an initiative for an actual major real life issue and perhaps recognition for those who fought the battle.
 
Last edited:
For sure I agree, this needed to happen a while ago, glad to see you doing this!
 
Wait so are you saying that I shouldn?t waste 1 minutes of round time just to kill a t that turned red from my ct standing on a decoy? Preposterous













VoteYea
 
Last edited:
Wait so are you saying that I shouldn’t waste 1 minutes of round time just to kill a t that turned red from my ct standing on a decoy? Preposterous

I know, it will be a devastating loss.
 
Yeah, I agree. Some CTs can get a little trigger happy, and don't like to cut some slack for not hearing commands and such.
 
just have rdk and sniper make maps again

ill play

if not

im not playing a glittery map with a bunch of shit because people dont have creativity lol
Yeah let?s play huge maps with nothing to do on them haha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top