Where In The World Is Legend?

grand-canyon-national-park-arizona-AZNTNL1024-800x445.jpg


Where In The World Is Legend?
January 31, 2019

The easy answer is Arizona.

Welcome to February EdgeGamers. I?m sure it?s been a great start to 2019. While you all have been enjoying your time gaming, I have been ?enjoying? the chaos of moving to the opposite side of the country. My office was packed up and sent to storage along with the rest of my belongings. While searching for a home I?m stuck with my stellar 1.3mbs down internet connection. Although I am aware of at least one internet technician in the area, I heard he?s not the most trustworthy individual. Basically what I am saying here is my capabilities will be limited.

As they say ? the show must go on! In my absence, I?ve enlisted the assistance of two individuals to take on some responsibilities and keep close eye on the progress of the community. Adam has taken full control of our day to day operation and will be the final decision maker on major concerns. He will relinquish his self-appointed Chief Delegation Officer responsibilities as he picks up additional ones in his true role as Operations Officer. Additionally, Artimus has stepped back into a prominent role monitoring the business and financial side of our community more closely as my time and access is limited. I?m thankful to be able to rely on our Chairman to lend his expertise without hesitation.

I?m sure you all have had the opportunity to read the Looking Forward article recently posted. It is a clear display that the community continues to have big plans and constantly seeks improvement. Both during my absence and when I return there is added focus in a handful of areas. First, developing new protocols and positions in our Tech team to make sure requests and or outages are expedited and handled as quickly as possible. Second, expanding our Dedicated Supporter program to recognize our dedicated contributors who keep the game servers online. Last, working with USCG Hammer to maintain the high standard we expect our admins to perform at by looking for improvements in our Admin 101 program.

There?s a lot on the plate right now, however, we have a rock star cast leading the way. I should be returning in the coming weeks when I have a more permanent living arrangement in the later part of February. As a last resort, you can always send Beta a forum private message if you are in need of urgent assistance.

See you all soon.
 
Yikes, best of luck with everything Legend :)
 
I've done the across the country move and it blows! So, many good lucks my friend! Hope to see you back relatively soon :thumbup1:
 
moving across country is the worst done it multiple times in denmark, now me and my family is all settled down and live a good place
 
Good luck man. Arizona must be beautiful, judging by the picture.
C Corrupted Arizona is incredibly beautiful. Of the few places I've traveled during my lifetime, it has been the best. I went to Arizona to celebrate Thanks Giving at my uncles home. In Arizona, it is basically Summer all year around. The land formations are awesome! It was so awesome being there and I wish I could go back. I live up here in North Dakota, so when we got back, we had been used to such nice weather and when we got back, the atmosphere was immediately gloomy and cold (it was November) when we got off the plane.

Another thing is welcome back Legend Legend ! I don't think I know you too well but I hope we can get closer together! I hope you get settled down there in Arizona!
 
After looking at that picture, and reading your situation, the only thing I can say is, don't fall.
 
Good luck! Hope you get through it all with a minimum of pain. :)
 
SUCKS TO SUCK

hahaha

good luck dude. not that we talk because i'm pretty sure i hate you, but good luck. sounds like a crappy situation.

glad Artimus is around still
 

Latest posts

Back
Top